Monday, June 13, 2011

The Most Tattooed Man in The United Kingdom



                                                                                                                                     Dailymail
                                               Tommy Wells
   LONDON, - With 1,000 tattoos adorn her body, Tommy Wells has been named as the most tattooed man in the United Kingdom.

69 years old great grandfather spent 52 years old for the unusual hobby, tattoed skin. Now there was no shred of skin that is free from the tattoo. Tattoos decorate from head to toe. Even his genitals were pictorial.

The last tattoo, "I love you always, love Tommy," which decorate the head behind it, is dedicated to Sandra, his wife, who died seven years ago at the age of 61 years. They were married for 44 years.

And with a tattoo that he was breaking his promise before his wife died. First he promised to let the face and head are free of ink. That also means he no longer has room for a new tattoo.

In addition, almost all tattoo designs can be found on his body. "The days of tattoo I might've ends because I've got all the tattoos," said the man who lives in Worsley, Greater Manchester, was.

"Actually there was one vacant place in the head after Sandra died. But even though I've promised not to tattooing part, I was very sad when he died. So the only entertainment is to have a new tattoo," he said.

He's just hope Sandra will forgive him. "When he died was cremated and the ashes stored in jars. I told my daughter, 'if I die put me in it too" because I know he's definitely a big upset when she sees me, "said Wells.

Wells began to like tattoos at the age of 17 years. At that time he, Sandra and some of their friends on holiday in Blackpool. Some of their tattoos and Sandra try to challenge him.

"My first tattoo on the arm. Hurt so, but nice and be like drugs since then," recalls Wells

According to Wells, although Sandra did not have any tattoos, he does not mind her husband's body full of tattoos. "At first he objected, but gradually he did not care because my body was already covered in tattoos," he continued.

Apparently Well'spenchant down to their children. But he did not believe they would extreme himself. "Their age will not be enough to like me. I just took 52 years," he joked.

source: dailymail.co.uk

another real thing

No comments:

Post a Comment